Skip to product information
1 of 81

My Store

Semi Cured Gel Pedi Strips Glossy Gel Toenail Stickers Semi-Cured Gel Pedicure Strips Long Lasting Gel Pedicure Nail Wraps Sticker Salon Nails at Home Requires UV Light Pedicure Kit (Starry Sky Z040)

Semi Cured Gel Pedi Strips Glossy Gel Toenail Stickers Semi-Cured Gel Pedicure Strips Long Lasting Gel Pedicure Nail Wraps Sticker Salon Nails at Home Requires UV Light Pedicure Kit (Starry Sky Z040)

Regular price $15.92 USD
Regular price Sale price $15.92 USD
Sale Sold out
Color
  • Salon Quality - Pedicure nail strips are made from real liquid gel polish pre-cured up to 60%. After curing the remaining 40% with 60 seconds, they will harden like salon gel manicure. The gel pedi strips are soft and flexible on application. Compared with ordinary nail strips, they are naturally fit the nail surface, and feel as comfortable as natural nails.
  • Long Lasting & Waterproof - With its waterproof top gel layer, our semi cured gel pedicure strips can achieve maximum shine and salon gel strength for lasting up to 2 weeks once completely cured under a UV lamp. You won't have to worry about them chipping off!
  • Easy Application & Removal - These semi cured gel pedi strips are easy to put on, file down and cure by UV light in just a few minutes. Removal is also quite easy, peel them off by wood stick or fingers. It is more convenient and quicker than applying nail gel polish. Even beginners can get fabulous-looking gel pedi in minutes!
  • Best Choice - Toenail polish wraps, with a wide variety of styles, colors and pattern designs to choose from, will perfectly meet your daily fashion nail art needs. You will have great fun making instant pedicure at home or in the office, without the need for a nail salon. Our gel nail kit is definitely a best choice. Enjoy instant pedicure from now on!
  • What You Get - Each box includes 28 gel toenail stickers, 2 nail cleanser pads, 1 nail file, 1 wooden manicure stick. Our semi-cured gel pedicure strips are stretchable and flexible to fit all types of pedi shapes. Whether you have round or square-shaped pedi, our polish will look fab.
Brand KING HORSE
Color Starry Sky Z040
Theme Space, Animal
Cartoon Character Bubble
Special Feature Waterproof
Age Range (Description) Adult
Reusability Single Use
Item Form Strip
Pattern Variety Pack
View full details